Golden Era of Romantic Music
International Competition 2012
Auditions for the AFAF Golden Era of Romantic Music International Competition 2012 have now concluded and results have been announced. Information about the 2013 Competition will be posted in this space soon.
Applicants interested in participating in the AFAF Golden Era of Romantic Music International Competition must submit a DVD or VHS of their audition performance, along with a completed application form and a non-refundable application fee. The application fee is $200. Applications and audition DVDs/VHSs must be postmarked no later than October 15, 2012.
• The recording must be on a high quality videocassette on the standard VHS format or a high quality DVD.
• CD recordings are not acceptable
• The length of the audition program should not exceed 7 minutes.
• The recording must be clearly labeled on the outside with your name
• The recording must be free of background noise.
• Due to the large number of submissions, audition tapes/DVDs will not be reviewed or returned
Application forms are available in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. If you do not have the free Acrobat Reader installed, please download it here. Please download, print out, and complete in full.